Auto accidents happen every single day in South Carolina. While many are minor, some can result in life-changing bodily injuries or costly property damage. Cristin Uricchio, a Charleston vehicle accident lawyer at Uricchio Law Firm, wants you to know about the most common types of auto accidents that you may be involved in:
- Single car accidents – These accidents involve only one vehicle and an object, such as a tree, pole, or deer. These accidents almost always result in property damage and can also cause very serious injuries to the driver and passengers.
- Multi-vehicle accidents – These collisions involve more than one vehicle. Multi-vehicle accidents frequently occur on interstates and large highways.
- Head-on collisions – This is one of the most serious types of wrecks. When two cars hit each other head-on, a person in either vehicle is at risk for major injuries.
- Rear-end collisions – These accidents occur when a vehicle runs into a car that’s in front of them. The severity of these accidents can vary. Many people involved in crashes like these suffer from whiplash.
- Side-impact collisions – Side-impact collisions (sometimes referred to as T-bone collisions) happen when one car runs into the side of another vehicle. The potential for injuries is great.
If you’ve been involved in any type of accident, please contact the Uricchio Law Firm to discuss your case. As an experienced Charleston vehicle accident lawyer, Cristin Uricchio will do everything she can to get you the full compensation you deserve for your injuries.