No one wants to get into an accident. Although many car crashes are minor, some are serious enough that you or your passengers suffer severe injuries. Here are five of the most common car accident injuries. If you or a loved one are hurt as a result of someone else’s negligence, contact Cristin Uricchio, a Charleston car accident attorney at Uricchio Law Firm:
- Spinal cord injury – Although we often hear about sports accidents and falls leading to spinal cord and other back injuries, car accidents are the number one cause.
- Soft tissue injury – These injuries can be a bit harder to diagnose and treat, but that doesn’t make them any less painful. An example of a soft tissue injury is whiplash.
- Lacerations – Many victims of auto accidents end up with cuts, especially if any glass was shattered. Some of these lacerations are so deep that they leave permanent scars.
- Brain injury – Concussions or debilitating brain injuries can result from severe car crashes.
- Broken bones – Sprained or broken bones can be caused by auto accidents. These injuries don’t just make it harder to get around. They can also make it impossible for you to work.
At Uricchio Law Firm, we know that facing these injuries can be difficult. Fortunately, you don’t have to go through it alone. A Charleston car accident attorney will review your case and help you fight back. Let Uricchio Law Firm represent you and help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Contact our car accident lawyers to get help now throughout the Tri-County area.